Decompressing

Photobucket

Today. today was a golden opportunity that I seized for the first time. heh(zeb.)

All chores were accomplished and I learned what can be done in five minutes. Today was a new feeling and I surely hope it's the sign of a lasting change.
@ http://www.pomodorotechnique.com/ This technique was just introduced to me last night, and I haven't fully researched the method, but what I did find today was that time did not matter, as much as I was being a part of it, not worrying and getting things done. This technique seems to have found me just when I was ready for it, though.
Anyway, enough with the positivity.
What is there to feel when a good day has been had? Where am I supposed to feel the discomfort? I know that this day is ending soon and I'm not trying to hold on to the good feelings, but they are lasting and I am tired.
Today's Stats:
Tasks accomplished in five minutes or less:
Swept kitchen
shuffled laundry
emptied dishwasher and compost
around 60+ pull ups or so

I learned today:
My hard drive has a gyro effect when I move it (obviously.)

0 comment(s):